Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh, Nuts.



Umm... I don't know how to tell you this, but I need to get it off of my chest... I like organization, and things to have a place... I like order... yeah, order is a good, solid engineering word.  I like that.  I won't say I'm a neat-freak though--I like things tidy, but I'm definitely not a freak.  Although I am an established nerd, demonstrated by my enjoyment of Douglas Adams and ability to easily convert between decimal, binary, and hexadecimal.  Speaking of binary, there are only 10 types of people in the world... those who can read binary and those who can't...




Uh...  Sorry about that.  Hope I didn't lose you.  See my trusty timer?  We teamed up with my ninja to make something really awesome.  Something that just fits together.  Orderly.  Yummy.  (I like it.)

Roast these...


Then puree them and add cocoa and other goodness, making chocolate peanut butter.  Yeah, I went there.  It's like spreadable Reese's peanut butter cups.  You can put it on your toast.  This way you can have candy for breakfast and feel good about it.  (Did I mention it's gluten-free and vegan?)


I found the recipe on the Smitten Kitchen blog.  They're geniuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment