Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

"What are you doing?"
"Taking a picture."
"Why?"
"So I can blog about it."
"You would."

And I am.  About a month ago, I discovered a crack spanning the entire width of the bottom of my Kitchenaid mixing bowl (see photo)!



We purchased them six months ago with wedding money, and I really liked them.  I decided to check out the Kitchenaid website and track down a replacement.  I had no luck online, so I sent a message to customer service--just to see what would happen.

Fast-forward to this afternoon:  I came home to a FedEx box addressed to me.  I couldn't remember ordering anything, so I opened it up to find...


Brand new replacement bowls (and a whole set)!!!  Kitchenaid has great customer service and (per the warranty) quickly replaced my bowls (at no cost to me) in the same color that I originally purchased them.

P.S.  I count it as a Valentine's Day present from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment