Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Surprises and Adventurings

First of all... it's been a while, I know.  I started my internship last week (the one where I get paid to sit at a computer all day and type stuff).  And when I get home, I'm a little tired of computers... but don't worry, I miss you guys, so I'll be coming around more often, now.

Second of all, I need to say that I'm thankful for spell check.  When I was younger, I was pretty good at spelling, but now, oh my, spelling has gone out the window.  I may be better at history than I am at spelling... eeks!  (Surprises doesn't seem like it should have two "r"s, but one, since I pronounce it "suh-pryze-ehs"... phonetics, sheesh.)

Onward... check out what Handsome brought me on Sunday!


That's right, monster popsicle molds!  We saw them a couple of weeks ago at Bed, Bath and Beyond, and Handsome wanted to get them for me then, but I wasn't sure if I really wanted them or not...  but then I bugged him for the next few weeks about them.


The green one reminds me of Mike Wazowski on Monsters, Inc. (one of my favorite movies).




It was a fabulous surprise.  I made strawberry shortcake popsicles to test 'em out.


On Saturday we ventured to Tuttle Creek for some canoeing.




It had rained all week, but the sun came out on Saturday, so we did too!




Charming, eh?  He only looks threatening.  Don't let him fool you.


So, that's what we've been up to lately.  Later this week I'll continue the "30 Days" series that's going to take 4 months... oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment