A Picture of Me with 15 FactsNow, in my opinion, fifteen facts can become tedious and boring. However, I didn't make the rules, so maybe you'll learn something new today!
|2nd or 3rd Grade School Photo|
- The earth is round-ish and mostly spherical, while an ellipsoid more closely matches the shape.
- Six is a perfect number.
- Whether or not there are any odd perfect numbers is an unsolved math problem.
- The number Pi is easily approximated to a few decimal places by using a random number generator and a circle inscribed in a square (see next fact if you disagree with me).
- An opinion becomes a fact if there is unanimous agreement in the room.
- Nathan's not home right now.
- Thus, Butterfingers are the most delicious candy ever created, is a fact (Nathan would disagree... but he's not here to!)
- Two is the only even prime number.
- Iron is the element with the highest bonding energy per nucleon.
- Young's Modulus, E, is a material property that relates stress and strain.
- 2 = 10, if 2 is in decimal and 10 is in binary.
- Kansas State is in the NCAA tournament this year.
- There are 15 items in this list.
- Acrylic paint is waterproof when dry, and water-soluble when wet.
- A medium cup of coffee at Caribou costs $2.06 with tax. (BOO.)