Thursday, July 22, 2010

Status Bar

Whenever I start up my computer and I watch windows load, I always wish it had a status bar telling me how far along it was in loading (and frankly, how long I have left to wait).  I like to track things, especially when I'm looking forward to the end of my wait.  So, without further ado, here's what I'm tracking:

Summer Internship
Total number of days in office:  50
Completed days: 44
Percent complete:  88.0%

Bag of Rice Provided by Smurthwaite Kitchen
Total number of cups given:  3
Number of cups eaten:  2.75
Percent complete: 91.6%

Summer Break
Total number of days off of school:   99
School-free days so far:  68
Percent complete:  68.7%


Box of Thank You's
Total number of thank you's purchased:  50
Remaining (estimate):  ~19
Percent used (estimate):  62.0% 

Engagement
Total number of days to be engaged:  224
Number of days engaged so far:  208
Percent complete:  92.9% (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


A photo from 0% completion of our engagement!

No comments:

Post a Comment