Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 13

(Click here to see the full list.)

A picture of your favorite band or artist song

Hi.  It's been a while, I know.  I've typed a lot of words in the last week.  I ended up with 1,724 words about natural gas trash trucks (and I'm not quite done), and none about my favorite band/artist.  I've been suffering from writer's block... actually, my favorite band/artist depends on the day (or minute?), and so I've had a hard time choosing.  Now, since this is my blog and I do what I want to, I edited the requirements (again).  Here are some of my favorite songs (right now)!

P.S.  I apologize for the cheese-tastic-ness of the last two videos, I guess it comes with the territory.


"Now that you'll listen, I'll tell you that I'll love you for you, not for what you have done or what you'll become."


"Thirty-five cents off a ground round? Baby, cut that coupon out!"


"You can't jump the tracks, we're like cars on a cable and life's like an hourglass glued to the table. No one can find the rewind button, girl, so cradle your head in your hands and breathe."

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm... I'm definitely a big fan of the first two songs. The second one pretty much describes my usual Sunday experience, including the coupon cutting! Woohoo for the Sunday paper and Southern Baptist churches!

    ReplyDelete