Monday, May 7, 2012

Blessed to Call these Women "Mom"

This mother gave me life, and a life in the most selfless
way possible.  I am forever grateful and thankful for your
sacrificial love and the example you've set.

She changed my diapers, put me in time-out, taught me to
sew and canoe and all-the-other-important-skills-a-girl-needs,
wiped away my tears and listened to my hopes and dreams.
She's my biggest cheerleader and the one who will tell me
the truth, even if it hurts.
She gave me herself.
I'm also thankful for the newest mother in my life...
My mother-in-law who has been a gift to Handsome,
and, in turn, to me.
She is a wonderful hostess and an excellent listener,
with a great sense of humor!  Such a joy to be around!


This post is part of the:
1000 moms projecthttp://www.aholyexperience.com/2012/05/what-every-mother-has-to-know-before-mothers-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment