I have learned many, many things from Handsome. As a good breaking-the-2-month-blog-silence post, I want to encourage you with some of them.
- There is no need to feel guilty about any food you eat. Eat when you are hungry and stop when you are full.
- You are beautiful. Really. Inside and out. Believe it, embrace it.
- All you can ever do is your best. If it isn't good enough for someone, know that it's good enough for God, and his opinion is what matters the most.
- You will not find joy in comparing yourself to others. You have your own unique things to offer.
- It's okay to be a girl in a man-dominated world.
- You are more than your grades. It's okay if you fail sometimes, you'll move on.
- Accept gifts and trials from God's hand, even if it is not what you expected.
- Never, ever complain.