Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 25

(Full list.)

A Picture of Your Day

Well... most of my day is spent looking at a (quite large) computer screen, sometimes happily typing away and other times sitting still with a furrowed brow (hoping for a revelation... please, God... I know you created Java... I know you know the answer).

I don't have a picture of my office space.  Mostly because I don't have a non-awkward reason for taking one.  Imagine me turning to my cubicle-mate and asking, "Excuse me coworker, would you mind taking a photo for me.  It's for my blog..."  Awkward silence.  "My mom wants to know what my work place looks like..."  (Insert awkward turtle...)  Imagine me reaching out my camera with my sweaty hands (because I'm nervous, I don't have sweaty hands all of the time... ewww).

See, it just wouldn't work.

Image allposters.com

Here's the substitute image.  This is pretty accurate, except my hair is curly and I have a desk too (she probably has one, it's just cropped out).

1 comment: