Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, in blog-land at least (I know, I know, it's halfway through January).  My hubby and I have traveled many miles since I've last posted--approximately 2,407.


Nathan graduated college with his MBA.


We celebrated Christmas with our families.


We went on a ski trip with both families, and mom, grandma and I went snowmobiling for mom's birthday.


Some very dear friends of ours tied the knot!


We visited our sweet friends from the south.


I turned a year older and tried Dunkin' Donuts' coffee for the first time ever!  (And liked it so much that I bought a coffee pot with my birthday money so I could have it more often.)

And Nathan and his brother went hunting and each brought home a deer.



I am excited for this new year and hope you enjoyed this little update!

No comments:

Post a Comment